View Single Post
# 5 24-10-2003 , 05:52 PM

thanks and new question

Thanks for the help guys user added image, I posted my thank you already a few days ago but my computer was acting funny and it seems it didn't post the message back then. Anyways..
I'm working on something different now, the 'background' for the main menu in a game. I want it to be animated and I've already constructed more or less what I want, but there are some things I can't seem to get right. Like you can see below I'm trying to create just a pond of water with some grass around it, with waves soft little waves appearing every now and then. The thing is that I my waves look like garbage and I'm also tring to create an enviroment as dark as in the picture (so it's pretty dark, almost nighttime), but how do I create a quite powerfull light, like the moon wich is visible in the water, without destroying the nice darkness I have now. And does anyone know a way to make the gras at the top look like it's now so much standing in the water? I've already tried pebbles but that didn't quite work so well.
Heh, if anyone can understand my vagueness, please reply user added image user added image.

Attached Thumbnails