View Single Post
# 1 04-12-2002 , 11:47 PM
Subscriber

Courthouse and a problem.

Alright. Here's one thing I'm currently working on. It's a school project that I started yesterday night.

The grass is actually two seperate land masses. I have to have two for animation purposes. In the second image, I have selected both. The main one is in the green selection colour, while the backmost land mass is in white.
----------
When I render the camera, which has an env. map on it, the second land mass never shows up for some reason. (see first image)
----------
I would like to have the second land mass show up, but have tried everything I know to do to get it to show up. I've tried moving it above the Y-axis, thinking that it might have to be above the grid for the env. map to not hide it, moving the env. map back so that the land mass is inbetween the map and the camera, and running through various attribute windows and the render globals window trying to find something I may have clicked to make this happen. Please help.

Other than that, comments, questions, and suggestions are welcome. The third image is merely a close up of the front.

www.Darkware3D.com