View Single Post
# 6 10-05-2007 , 03:55 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Ok, i've watched the entire 1:04 long movie that was for the most part in black and white(without the white):angery:
hoping there would be a follow up ,but allas.

but seriously;although i like the animation and the concept there are somethings i think should be different: at the last part of his thinking proces he first smiles and then his arm goes up very smooth and slow, now i'm just guessing that the idea just pops in his head , try to make him act like he does ; the smile and the arm must start simultanously and the arm must go up more swiftly while the other arm goes down.
his chest should bulge out and his eyes must be wide open his smile bigger, in short exagerate every movement.
when he's in the beginning of his thinking for instance, try to make him breath heavily and deep(use a blendshape for this) and make him push up his helmet and rub his forehead with his hand and if you let him look downward it would be sweet .
try adding some more light to the scene and use lineair decay and a large drop off on your spotlight increase the intensity a lot when you use linear decay(like 30 orso)
and make the keylight a little bit yellow(but still white)

good luckuser added image

Last edited by mastone; 10-05-2007 at 04:03 AM.