View Single Post
# 44 18-05-2006 , 01:41 PM
Subscriber
yo my friend, yes no cars or robots, this is just a tut I'm doing from the TAFE school for intriduction to maya. I'd like to put it with that little wooden scene that I made earlier but you know what its like, you make something and go, na, then you dump it and do somethimng else (unless your really good and I'm not., yet). Maybe I can use your dragon hey LOL.

i figure that I try to give something back, a lot of the guys here have been very kind and if anyone can get anything from what I have done it would be great. that is all really. I mean also, who else am I going to show off to, only other mad Maya freaks are REALLY interested and not just, oh yea, that's nice mirek and then they talk about the weather, you know what I mean. and hey, it is really amazing what you can do when you explore the tools. There's tools here that do things in seconds I have taken hours to do other ways.

Take care mate, hows the dragon coming eh. I'll go check it later, I'm ready to crash, just had to do a repair on the computer.

when the textures go on the castle i'll do an interior too, and put it all on the wood scene and give you a tour around the magic forest, LOL, get your dragon ready.

take it easy and life will be easy