Thread: Patrick Stewart
View Single Post
# 38 26-02-2011 , 01:39 AM
Lifetime Member
I know you are both right, but for some reason a machine to me is so much easier than a face...like planes etc...its just imprinted in my mind...probably from when I used to make model kits (by the hundreds)...even though you see faces and bodies every day..I dunno LOL it just seems easier. Yes perfecto thats probably part of the problem...topology...I gues I will get there...once the Feb challenge is over I wont be in anymore challenges...I will finish Ramsay...I need to really get that one done. Being the worlds biggest procrastinator (though I work most hours LOL)...doesnt help.

Whilst scouring for babyduck (still looking) for the X-Jet....I found this page!!! wow and cheap too...some even in CAD!! dont know if its any use to you guys?

https://www.up-ship.com/

Dont worry dave, Im sure all of you will get enough questions from me and crits back to me in the future...I really want to do it in Maya first before I head to Z....

cheers bullet

EDIT: BTW dave...this guy on the site struck the master copy for the kit you posted.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 26-02-2011 at 01:41 AM.