View Single Post
# 60 23-02-2011 , 05:16 PM
Subscriber
@ The_08

Yours at the moment is not much better than a tron rip off (see anyone can be nasty), and cheap attacking posts like that are not welcome. Bullet quite kindly helped me out while I was stuck in a rut with my design - giving advise that helper, not put my work down. As daverave said this is open to everyone and we here at simplymaya want everyone to take part - no matter the skill - even you.

bullets entry is different and just looking though the wip you can see the planing that has gone into this one. The cock pit is well thought out and although there is not too much detail on the outer shell - who cares - Speed boats are all basic looking anyway.
Apart from the multicolours used I see no faults in his work - and I even told him as much so.

@ bullet

Good for you not droping out. I think he has just seen your last screen shot and not bothered to look at the whole WIP. I got my skills in Maya from doing these comps and I now have 3 medals - what's he got 7 posts most in his own thread. People like that is why I don`t use CGTalk.

Always criting never helping

Last edited by tweetytunes; 23-02-2011 at 05:20 PM.