View Single Post
# 14 06-01-2010 , 02:14 AM

Originally posted by Jr.Who
I don't know if it was necessarily hard work, since I was learning it on and off and never found myself committed to it for a long time. :blush: I'm not bashing Japanese in any way, I'm just wondering which would be better for me to do. [/B]

Hehe, no, i didnt meant it that way. I meanted to say that evan tough you're looking foward to start a new thing, you shouldn't give up what you're doing now.

While i can't say you'll end up "using" japanese, one thing is for sure, you expanded your knowledge, wich is more that many have done in their lifes, and you'll have something to tell your kids later on (or brag on the internetz, what ever suits you best user added image).

Or... who knows.. maybe you're like otaku_kiru here and me, you just don't know it yet user added image

Anime/manga fwd ^^

(if you're really feeling frustrated about learning japanese, take a break, just try to give it another go later on, knowing a little more is always rewarding)

Originally posted by Jr.Who
Because I don't know if I'd really use Japanese all that much.

If we look at all the stuff we learned at school when we were kids, we see that we know stuff that will never end up using by miles. So uhh.... look what i said above user added image

Last edited by DJProfK; 06-01-2010 at 02:17 AM.