View Single Post
# 42 09-05-2003 , 02:32 PM
Yeah, like I said, I was REALLY being anal, and I was NOT saying that I didn't like the movie at all or anything like thatuser added image hehe...

On the contrary, I was the first person in my city that got advance tickets to see it!
(or so the theater manager claims, but our towns tickets are all run from Movietickets.com, so tracking that is easyuser added image )

On the topic of CGTalk, I have a love-hate relationship with that place.

The people there are WAY too mean and WAY too quick to call something a fake, and then, they don't have the decency to publicly appoligize when they are wrong.

I check it out once in a while, but I get tired of all the REALLY bad attitudes, esspecialy attitudes toward artists looking for a simple crit.

I mean, I left that place because the people there are MORE anal and MEAN than I am! hehe..

I came to SM from a random link that I found there last year, and I've never looked back because this place is SO fricken friendly!

My point is, I would be the LAST person to rip ANY of the work done by John Geata and the Matrix Effects housesuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com