Thread: Time to School
View Single Post
# 17 04-03-2004 , 05:33 AM
Boy Rick, it feels like I have my own college counseler now, haha. I don't know how worried I am about learning traditional art. Thruought my experience in modeling and whatnot, I've never really had a hand at anything 2d at all, but when I get my hands on some 3d material, my imagination just kinda starts to churn. I guess my mind got screwed up when I smashed into the floor getting out of bed, because after I worked 3d for awhile, my 2d skills started getting better. I don't know if I just havn't gotten far enough into it to really see the difference or if I just learn different. Either way, some reps from UAT are calling me tommorow and we're gonna talk it up. I'll inquire them as to your statements. The lack of portfolio required threw me off to. Kinda makes me mad that some idiot who thinks its gonna be a cakewalk is gonna be buggin me for help the whole year because he's gonna be sitting next to me and not know how to do anything cuz he didn't know what he got himself into. We get a lot of those in high school. If you see Psuedo Realizm anywhere in here, he knows to. Crazy kids. Thanks Bro!

I Can't Understand What I'm Thinking