Thread: Euro 2004???
View Single Post
# 35 13-06-2004 , 04:05 PM
Subscriber
Portugal can play and score but only when they really want it. It always seems that they trail and than give it there best with a minute left in the game. If there was another 10 minutes in that game they would have scored. I have to give the greeks props on there Defense. They held the Portuguese very well, they surprised the hell out of me. Figo was running the ball well, which is what he is suppost to do but there is another part to running which is finishing and I think that is were he has been falling short. His crosses are looking terrible. I agree that he seems a bit of a suck, after he looses the ball he just stairs at the ref like no one is aloud to touch him. Scolori has to play Ronaldo from the start next game.

Anyways, another two games to go next is the Russians which looked very shaky yesturday. I think they have about 4 players with yellow now. Not good.

My thoughts on the final two. I whatched Holland and France during there freindly matches and they both are looking very strong.