View Single Post
# 3 07-09-2008 , 07:58 AM
Subscriber
ok thank you for this fast anwser,im trying right now to do the interior tutorial(livingroom)...i know it s for intermadiate user but my goal with maya is to learn how to model and render real life house interior and well this is mostly the only one tutorial i found so far.But the thing is,i dont know who made this tuts but he dont explain much why we doing this,why we dont do it this way and all that stuff.So far it seem to be just explaining how to reproduce what hes doing and thats it.I dont even understand the image part at start becuse of lack of explanation,he dont explain he mostly just do it.And its hard to follow him becuse he dont even give numbers or position,he goes by random.Even sometime he s about to do wrong things and so he go back and forth,seriously im pretty disapointed of this video so far.

Never though maya would be easy to learn at all but by buying this dvd i though he would explain and realy teach us how to do it not just showing us how to do it...

Maybe im too slow i dont know but im trying my best to follow what he s doing and sometime i think there lot of information missing...and personnaly,a good tuts dvd sold at this price could give moore professionnal helps...simply as exact numbers and stuff like that...