Thread: Dragon
View Single Post
# 28 11-07-2004 , 12:37 AM
Ehehe, sorry about that Dragonhawk, I guess we got a little carried away on that whole issue.... user added image Anyway, the dragon is beginning to look a lot better in my opinion! I like how the body is a little stockier, since now it does not look as emaciated as it did before. It is really beginning to come along! user added image Also, in my opinion the wings look a little too rounded...maybe try making them resemble more like bat wings or something, since dragon wings usually resemble those of a bat's anyway. Also, this is just a thought, it is entirely up to you...but I think it would look pretty neat if you had rows of spike-like things coming out slantways on the top of the dragon's neck extending on its back and to its tail...it's kind of hard to explain, but I will maybe try posting something later with a quick sketch overtop of your dragon to show you what I mean. Keep up the great work though! user added image

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)