Thread: Coincidence???
View Single Post
# 1 23-05-2005 , 04:19 PM

Coincidence???

Ok, im not anybody that believes in supersticion, fate, luck, or anything like that. But this morning has been hectic. I'll leave it up to you if it was a coincidence or not. I woke up, and as I was making my bed, I saw a spider crawling out from under my pillow. I looked closer, and it was a brown recluse spider. Theres a lot of them where I live, but its not often you find one under your pillow. Im an arachnaphob, so i killed it violently, took the pillowcase, sanitized it with all the chemicals we had (i have many obsessions and compulsions) until it was so clean that a clean room would contaminate it. My dad had left my a list of things i had to take care of for today. The first thing was to weed eat the side of our driveway. So im weedeating... and one of the blades flies out and barely misses me. I freaked out, but then I replaced the blades and went on weed eating... and then something startled me and I got landed with a log (not deep) cut from the weed eater. I decided to take a pause from lawn work, and went inside.