View Single Post
# 3 04-12-2006 , 10:24 AM
user added image Humpdy Dumpdy. And it appears in the same spot (the watermark) unless you move angles the water mark will be there but you can see under the watermark in a different angle. Would be hard to edit in photoshop with like 10 different images all different angles user added image. But my buddy is coming over sometime soon to get maya 8.0 working on this computer. Also If its ok I have a question for anyone hear. When I want to save the image I go to the clipboard white and black like what they use in the movies on the top right. The very right one out of the three. Then I go to file>save image then save as a Tiff then go to Photoshop and save as a jpeg. If I did it right why is it such low quality and so small. On a site called deviant art I was looking at some peoples work and they used the Maya and a program called Mental Ray. I don't know how they got it so big and such high quality because mine I can zoom in on it and its all pixelated etc. But theirs it looks all clean and nice. Also I searched for mental ray on alot of sites and I don't see where to get it. It's not on iso hunt either. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about that so sorry if I'm not. Also thanks I'm glad you like it. Well I really want to get into 3d art so I watched like 8 hours of tutorials because it's really really stressful starting this program and its very annoying when something doesn't work. But I'm glad some sites like SimplyMaya help enable me to make projects.