View Single Post
# 65 10-12-2011, 11:18 PM
PenPixels's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 99
NextDesign- Some call it Rim - Mag or even Wheel. It's the silver chrome thing that holds the tire in place "Mag Wheel".

Sorry for that mix up. I will be more specif.

I am finding as I read and go through all of this. The names of such functions are throwing me off I'm finding. However I am doing some serious reading through the documents.