View Single Post
# 3 07-08-2009 , 02:46 AM
Ironegg
Ok THANKS Halfloaf! That DID allow me to convert, however unfortunate though im still experiencing this vortex-like behavior. So i went in there and straightened out some of the edges and hoping it would remedy some of the problem but that didnt seem to cut it.

So I attached the later version now with the face deleted- which I believeis the correct one- and some neater lines.

The problem im having now (if you dont mind helping again user added image is this one point where a bunch of vertices converge, or rather SHOULD be converging. Its the same area where the face that you told me o delete was. Everytime i want to convert now script editor tells me to cleanup so i comply, and then it highlights these vertices all seperated. Even after i merge them they just come apart.

So this file i have seperated the vertices out so you can see them if you want- I've tried converging them but i still get these holes.

So again thank you so much for your time, and anyone who is willing to help- suggestions are very much appreciated!!

P.S ( i had to save just the leg part of the dragon because the file was so huge.) Let me know if there's more to the problem)

Attached Files
File Type: zip leg-dragon.zip (147.1 KB, 138 views)