View Single Post
# 32 16-05-2008 , 05:15 PM
Subscriber
if i may.., tony Blair.., his smile is not forced enough.., he usually looks like he is in pain when he smiles rather than be happy.

ears look too big.., i know his face does not offer the same opportunities for charactature as Sly (great one).., but this does not look like Blair. his eyes are beady and maybe you might use that, your are hidden by glasses.., is this what you wanted or are you not wanting to take on a VERY difficult job here to the extreme, those bags under his eyes.., the losing and greying of his hair.., maybe they should be exploited more.., ??in reality his ears are big.., but somehow this one, too big is not working or me.

he has the face of someone who does not believe hs own convictions.., your character looks far too confident.., like he got through the lies unscathed and won the lottery at the same time.., Blair still looks like he regrets his 'efforts' in .., you know where.

his face has a more.., triangle look than this oval shape you have here.

i undertand the premise.., the panama suite.., but its too far IMHO.., from where Blair is really at.., he should be sunken.., like his eyes.., still sprouting his convictions with ccompletely no sense of.., 'i believe what i am saying'..,

any of this maks sense jay??

hope all is well

cheers dude

take it easy and life will be easy