Thread: Grav-bike
View Single Post
# 5 23-10-2010 , 11:10 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the encouraging words guys. I'm really excited about how the unseen internals came out.

I finished the modeling and moved onto the texturing without posting the final stagest of the guts and gears so to speak.

Below is attached the final look of the internal fusion reactor driven turbine engines and accompanying components color coded by function.

Red - Main reactor with stepdown electrical converter foward, regulator gear rearwards with output to turbines.

Green - micro turbines (4) designed like smaller versions of jet engines (cool air in, compression chamber to heat the air, leading out)

Yellow - Cooling regulating system.

Purple - Air intake to turbines

Blue - Environmental control emmitter to generate a field that regulates the surrounding air keeping the rider cooler in hot environments and warmer in cold for a more pleasant ride. (I was told its a really high end bike so you HAVE to ride in absolute luxury!)

Light blue - Graviton emitter. This generates the lift needed to suspend the bike in the air

I'm hoping to finish what little mapping I need to do and work on a showroom type lighting style to light this guy.

Attached Thumbnails

~To create a new world through the imagination