View Single Post
# 7 18-12-2009 , 05:29 PM
Thanks,

I am at 77% of my bandwidth limit for my free screencast account I am searching for another site to host my videos that does not impose 10 minute time limits.

My bandwidth for screencast.com resets every month on the 3rd. but hopefully I will have an alternate site before I reach my limit.

In the future, if I can't find a free site without time limits I will probably break the videos into 10 minute parts and use Youtube.com.

Once again I hope folks find these videos helpful, please drop a comment if you'd like to see me do something in particular or if you'd like to make a suggestion on how i can make these videos better.

Cheers

Not sure if these are worthy of the free video section but you are welcome to put them there if you like. They are fairly small in size and free to download from the screencast.com.

I was going to put them in the public contribution section but that area does not seem to allow for video uploads.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 18-12-2009 at 05:32 PM.