View Single Post
# 88 29-04-2012 , 11:40 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Well first and foremost my day job at the studio is top of the list. Most of my time at the moment is taken up between travelling for nearly 3hrs a day and also spending nearly 12 hours at work -so.......you can see where Im at...

Tutorials take time to do. Theres alot of stuff behind the scenes you guys just dont see. If I show you how to do uv's in a chapter or two it will cover one or two objects with a different method on each covered. I then have to spend the next few evenings or when I get time to do the rest ' off camera'. This the boring stuff you guys dont see at all so when you view the videos they all run smoothly. Also some nights, the recording process just doesnt go as you plan LOL, I would love to do an outtake chapter LOL....you would certainly get more than your moneys worth with those LOL

You guys just need to hang in there a bit longer. We are in the process of a couple right now...one of which is a taking far longer than I'd hoped to do (again work commitments are stopping me) I dont like keeping David (admin) waiting for stuff at the best of times...and he's the boss, so just bear with us/me...

The creature one is next on the list after the one Im currently doing, and will cover more something along the lines of the Alien tutorial, so that wont be coming out over night LOL

thanks for your patience and just hang on....

Jay