Thread: Kill Bill
View Single Post
# 11 20-10-2003 , 08:19 AM
doh, u americans always have the movies like 2 weeks before...(grrrrrr, user added imagewhy?user added image) but i have the intuition i will like the new tarantino one...

went to see underworld and the problem with that movie is that they stop following WoD at the second half of the movie, hence screwing totally that second half... (and if i were White wolf i would sue them for half of the rights over that movie...user added image)
And the grrrl..., the grrrl is tooo damn sexy for those blue contact lenses, not for those fangsuser added imageshe has gone to number 2 of my top ten hotties listuser added image, she is like cleopatra, perfect nooseuser added image... has she done anything before? maybe without all that dominatrix leather and with a good character she can do great things...

-------------------------------------------------------
after seaching for her filmography and pics i rectify, user added image maybe is the blak leather what makes she so hot in this movie...user added image
its amazing how i never came to hear about her before, shes been in a frigging lot of movies, the problem is that she has never had a good character to work with! (and yes, ive seen 75%of the movies she is on the cast), well at least she will be reconforted in the fact that she will be filthy rich by now...

Last edited by dragonfx; 20-10-2003 at 09:57 AM.