View Single Post
# 20 03-05-2011 , 08:11 AM
Subscriber

Even you yourself you had no issues. why didnt you voiced your concern at that initial stage?
Why wait till after the results?

I think its because of an overall standard not just yours mate - I don`t think its a personal attack.

While I see many points in your post Mastone (I myself have felt in the past some rules were not followed, Steam-punk and Virtual city challenges are two that stick in my head), what Jay said were examples of idea`s of re-design.

Take transformers - OP is still 1) Leader (or ends up as it) 2) Red/Blue mix in color 3) Becomes a form of truck. Although there have been many different takes on that character now - in the end just a new costume. And it is there in the first line of the quote you used from Jay "I would like to see a new take or look of a game character of your choice that is already out there.

I thought Stwert`s won because he got 2 characters fused together and got a really cool final image. Although Rocky put a lot into his final image - I thought (like you) that it was just a change of cloths for the characters and not that cool as a re-design, but the work was spot on (really nice texture work and setup for final character), so for me Stwert came on top.

Chirone did put a lot of thought into changing the concept of his idea and did put a lot of thought into his idea and entered a entry he should be very proud off. I am surprised we did not see any sex-changed ideas as that has been talked about a lot on the different threads. But I think many of us saw the words "New Look" and went a different way to how you saw it, but it was apart of the rules.

There was many good ideas this month - just wished some more work was done on some entries, myself included and most of all - it was fun, with lots of support from everyone - which makes us all winners in the end - arrrrrrrr group hug.

Thankfully the next one has little rules and a lovly prize - so lets all get cracking.....

Ah making the administrator of the site feel like an idiot, guess what you win user added image

Dave user added image

Glad I did not have time to say it now - Hehe - But I still think I`m the first with 4 wins

Tweety

Last edited by tweetytunes; 03-05-2011 at 08:19 AM.