View Single Post
# 180 28-08-2008 , 05:34 PM
Super Moderator
Aaah ok mirek, I thought thats what you meant but I didn't want to assume and go off on a rant without knowing. Thats why I like it here, the people here seem to be easy going. And yeah some other sites are flooded with elitists and thin skinned artists (the ones who'd rather chew their arm off than admit they don't know something), the guys with the "I'm so super mega pro, if you're not going to praise me or I can't use you to get somewhere you better piss off" type attitudes lol. The newbie questions don't get answered, newbie work doesn't get attention either, no crit, nothing. And I get it, I know there are newbies who suck up hoping to get a free tutor and most people can't be bothered and in that case I really don't blame them, but I tend to brush off anyone who acts like their shit doesn't stink.

And gster, no I don't think my work is crap, you're right, if I thought that, I'd never show it, its just the way I talk, its interchangeable with the word, "stuff", "sh*t" for me lol so I think you took that the wrong way.

Thanks THX1138, I am drawing more, I'm just not too thrilled with myself for being such a slacker about it . Your last image is really good, though I think one eye is higher than the other?

- Genny