View Single Post
# 1 08-04-2011 , 11:41 AM
Lifetime Member

Bits and Bobs library

Well I have lost ALL inspiration for Maya ATM...I dont know what the hell is wrong...so I have started my lounge room as a test to try and get back something...my Maya mojo has floundered. I dont know if its just work and life or soemthing else at the mo...sigh.

Anyway...what I will try and do over the next month is re start my 2 folders one of weapons/armour etc and the other of street stuff...like signd, lightpoles, kerbs etc etc...this second one will probably fit the bill, as I have plans on all of them (or can get them) and see and build this stuff everyday...so what I already know may help. Its work but not work...if you get my drift...so though I tend to have to model things for map setout etc...this might be just the ticket.

I have thought about this for a week or two...I have also thought of just dropping off the grid for a month or two as well...I will have a good think over the weekend and see what I can gather. As I do the 13 hour day thing...and may be going bush in 6 weeks...and Kailani arriving in 13 weeks...Im kinda stressed and lost. Dont get me wrong, Im a tough son of a bitch..but even big fellas need a rest.

I dont have a social life apart from you guys LOL...so a 2 month ban is gonna be a bloody killer if I decide what to do. Anyway here is a snippet of what I intend to try...I have had my whinge LOL.

cheers bullet

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes