View Single Post
# 15 25-04-2003 , 05:50 AM
to avoid somewhat unfair judging, bias and so on you could have a clear criteria for numbering? such as say Originality in the example the cute pets tournement. Is someone uses something completely original and makes there own refernces and everything such as pony's horse/woman. that should set them in the 7-10 range at least. They use an already existing creature, but something not comon, or a good idea such as the "critter" i think VectorMan used would be at least a 4-8 range. Then say.. something very common and didnt really need any thought put into it (i have no examples from the current tournement so i think thats a good thing actually) would be about 1-5 range. 0's should be impossible unless not applicable such as texture in an untextured model. Anything someone does is not worthless.

You would have to set up some criteria for each so somene coudlnt say give pony's outstanding first round model a 3 on mode, a 2 on smoothness and so on, which would be clearly unjust.

Even if you think something is common sense and no need to explain it. just because its obvious to you doesnt mean it is to everyone. You would be amazed the people you need to spell everything out for.

And hybrid, M had the idea, i just embelished... a lot. lol. I overthink things to much. I have surgery in 7 hours i better get some sleep. later.

Last edited by twisteddragon33; 25-04-2003 at 05:53 AM.