Thread: Zelda Movie
View Single Post
# 13 15-10-2003 , 07:33 PM

Hey

Wow there’s some posts now but how bout some that help us eh? Hehe. Well yes of course Nintendo® will receive all the credit they deserve for coming up with the Zelda universe. It can merely be considered a demo reel for ourselves and yes if it gets real big we'll run it by Nintendo® or we might just do it as soon as we start really going (I understand what you are saying and wouldn't want to be sued or take any credit we dont deserve from the Great Nintendo® dont worry). But ya thanks for the comments on what you saw on OCremix forums real nice. I’m wondering though which you were referring to? Since there are two revisions there and I want to fill you in saying it’s not final at all and those were the initial concepts. They will be sure to become Muy Pimp as time goes on since the main task now is putting the finishing touches on the script. If anyone is interested in helping such as modeling, texturing, concept sketching, ideas, or if you have questions feel free to email myself or Godfathertgb. We would appreciate it and will post our progress here if it’s requested as well as any questions we might have since this project calls for a lot of 3d work. But I would just like to thank you for your time looking at this post and hopefully my friend and I can have more good news from this mighty project we are taking on as time goes on. user added image

Last edited by RenardMF; 15-10-2003 at 07:36 PM.