View Single Post
# 6 02-03-2004 , 09:45 PM
Subscriber
Ok, I have a similar delima. I was accepted to the Art Institute of Atlanta. For the LONGEST time I had been planning to go there and am actually getting ready to find an apartment to live in a few months from now. This guy came to our high school today however, and is from Spencerian College which is from the Sulivan University System. His entire speach was basically about everything I had always wanted to do: computer animation, making video games, graphic designs for advertising, etc... so I became hooked very quickly. The only reason I had picked the Art Institute is b/c the Art Institute of Atlanta seemed to be the only decent 3D animation college even remotely close to me. Even though Spencerian College is good in my opinion and is a whole lot closer, I don't really know how it compares to the AIA.

I plan to take a visit to both Spencerian and AIA soon, so I'll get more info later, but I just wanted to have some other input should any of you have a particular opinion on this matter. Money and location is not a problem for me, however my preference would be to stay here in Kentucky because it's simply easier that way.

any input would be extremely appreciated b/c I don't have much time at all.

www.Darkware3D.com