View Single Post
# 24 09-09-2005 , 05:21 PM
Subscriber
I am just a student of animation and not an advanced computer user like yourself, But i agree that cramming the internet of useless information and asking dumb questions contributes to making it difficult for everyone to find appropriate answers.
But there will always be people in the world that know very little abut the correct usage of browsing, searching and how to use forums. afterall we find people of all kinds, smart people, people who have never laid their hands on a computer, people are just getting started,nice people, jerks, etc.

My first experience with computers was in high school with windows 3.1, Before that, when people mentioned "dos" i thought that was refering for the spanish word for number 2 LOL .

And macs, not until i was a freshman in college. Now i am a senior and have more experience in both platforms, but not everyone has the same facilities,education and necesary resources to learn proper use of internet forums and all the things in the vast ocean of information, but those at fault are the ones who know the rules and don't apply them. I would forgive those that still don't know because they just don't know.

But It was a very nice speech and it didn't offend anyone. I am a Noob, Have been using maya for 1 year and a half now ,27 years old , probably in 10 more years i'll be at your level, heh heh.

Good luck to everyone on their searchs for answers

"It is Difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet"
-Miyamoto Musashi-

Last edited by ryuhayabusa13; 09-09-2005 at 05:23 PM.