Thread: COD Black Ops
View Single Post
# 10 22-11-2010 , 02:55 AM
Subscriber
COD has always pissed me off - and always will. I heard people going on about how real it is but since when have you ever seen solders double jumping around a street under fire and talking out card board training courses out with a knife. The graphics are not all that as well with older games look a good 20% better than the latest offering.

I have yet to find any game that beats unreal tournament for fun online, but even then you could still have an awesome time with that game offline. I will also say I have had some fun with Gears of war online but you`ll still find me playing that single player more. Ghostbusters is fun to play on line if you can find anyone ever playing it.

With the money the COD series charges for there games and the amount it is pulling in you would think they could make a game that lasts more than 5 hours (what my stepdad did this game in - and no he dose not play multi-player ever).

But I am finding many of the games of this gen are stuck in a rut and when something different comes along no one wants to know (Alan wake anyone - 5* game did not sell)