Thread: MAC vs PC
View Single Post
# 44 07-02-2007 , 06:43 AM
Subscriber
Gster, mate, i dont get to see any adverts.., really i am too busy, the only free time I get I spend talking to you guys. I would no doubt agree with you I am sure, I think i did didn't I, I tried o be light hearted and funny, maybe didn't come out that way, but I am sure I would feel the same as you.

6 months and you DIDNT get addicted?? mmm?? i must be me, I have an addictive personality im told, i have to be careful I am told user added image

what is suprising is I didnt see your mail last time i wrote, like it just came in this time, maybe just didn't see it??? user added image user added image

severinianthony., youll have to do beter than a few links here, too tired to look. I think this is all just some fun we are having, not serious. but looks like could be worth a look if one was looking to buy a computer and was deciding which to buy, mac or pC.., for a lot of us it is a mute question, but thanks.

as a last thing to say this post, yes ,protools with the mac kicks arse, the busing system is incredible, been using cubase for years and I was a PT hater and was forced to get PT, but have learnt what the fuss is all about, it is amazing, a simple example.., can bus a single midi track to as many software instruments as I want, with cubase (under normal operation) one trackequals one instrument. the pT time stretch is incredible too, while cubase time stretch is no slouch either.

I love my Mac, I love my PCs too user added image

Architect, CONSPIRACY, what where?? who me, ?? be careful, macs have eyes (or built in cameras) Is someone watching me or do I just feel someone is watching me. user added image

take it easy and life will be easy