View Single Post
# 5 14-07-2003 , 10:58 AM
hello there,

i´m a maya-newb and i´m relative new in this forum. until now this forum has helped me a lot and i think i will find further helping instructions.

one main task of this forum is the spreading of knowledge about the use with maya. there several ways for learning, the helping script of the program, books, questions and answeres in forums, tutorials, competitions. the main princip is showing other users how to do something.newbies can imitate this process and learn much faster how to do.

sometimes newbies like me have a question to a complex theme like illuminating an indoor scene or animating a exciting camera track.
a simple scene placed by the asking user and a lot of experienced users try to exercise this theme and talk about their used technique.
by this way the asking user and others get an overview over the several ways to do and their results.

in this forum there still is a section where this princip quiete works, the competition area. experts show their skills and results. this area is a great pleasure. but i think it´s too hard for learning by newbies.

properly the offer of this forum is quiete good and wide spread. my main-wish is to place a theme like illuminating an placed indoor scene or animating a exciting camera track for a placed object scene and some experienced user try to manage and talk about.

what are you thinking about my questions and proposes.
perhaps all conditions for my wishes are still there, but i just haven´t noticed about.
what is the right adress and way to reach my aim?

it would be very kind of you to hear a statement from you.
the attached pictures shows a simple scene, in which many procedures can be studied.

regards, colomea

Attached Thumbnails