View Single Post
# 9 15-04-2006 , 10:38 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Tiago2
Mattheman Im glad u know how to make a battery, simple huh? But u didn't discovere it yourself. Someone did b4 u. Now if u didn't know how to make one, much less that one could even be made... u'd never have figured it out.

Well, someone had to have figured it out at some point, I don't see why that couldn't be ancient egyptians instead of aliens...

Also, I still think that any kind of civilization would leave traces, no matter how devastation it's destruction was. However, it wouldn't _have_ to be like anything we know today, as it was questioned in a previous post...

As for the ice age, I think it could have happened because of dustclouds from a nuclear war (not saying I believe it though), but again, a nuclear war would have made pretty much all of the planet contaminated, and thereby impossible to inhabit by anything for a very, very long time!

Apart from those things, and the fact that the idea of an immortel scientist floating around in space or in another dimension is a bit too far fetched for my liking, I think it's an interesting theory you've come up with...

And for the record, I'm not religious...

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"