Thread: GOHTEL
View Single Post
# 4 28-02-2003 , 04:30 AM
Subscriber
Alright, I decided to do the personal portfolio for sure, and so i have been working on a genearal layout for that, that most people dont see every day. Its not 56k friendly.. but then again, the renders on the site (when i get more)..wont be either. So i kinda forgot about that aspect (loading time).. yet still have made anything bluntly obvious as fast as i can.. such as repeating patterns, and lowest quality before you start seeing a change. Tell me what you think C+C welcome.. and i would really like some ideas user added image.. btw.. this is a opening page, when you click on the enter sign once the site is up.. it will eliminate the middle bar that spands across with the golem in it.. and it will keep the bar on the left.. and then probably run links along the left side of the bar, and then have the info on the right.. hard to explain.. i will try to post updates later next week user added image. Cya.

Heres the link.

https://www.gohtel.com/website/index.htm

Its not public at the moment, only here on sm... so your the first to see user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com