View Single Post
# 3 24-12-2009 , 12:33 PM
Hi Mastone

Thanks for your reply, yes I can still open it on the 64 bit machine, I have tried a batch render and this does seem to work with the bigger file sizes, it was funny yesterday because one minute it would do 2008x2304 and then it stopped doing the bigger images.

One thing I am noticing is, I have the default persp camera plus two turn table cameras I have been experimenting with, when I go to the render setting they are all showing up as renderable cameras and they are all being rendered, I can’t see a way I can say, only render turn table 2 or which ever one I won’t, is there a way/

I am not sure what you mean by optimize your scene, as I have been modelling I have been deleting history on objects, is that what you mean, I know from bitter experience leaving history to build up on lots of objects can cause big problems,. How would I know how many polys are in the scene?

My render setting are pretty much default, apart from the image sizes, I would like to render out at 2008X2304, and as I say this seems to be working with the batch render. Its mainly choosing that one render camera I need to sort out now.

Thanks again for your help.

Trikeman