View Single Post
# 15 10-05-2010 , 05:37 PM
Chirone: I always take many reference based on what I want to do, so I did some vast search on engine structure.
And there I found some essential parts, like turbo, exhaust pipe, muffler, intercooler "that cool down the turbo", airflow "to inject clean air to turbo", etc...
And for NG Conductor, I took some idea from many scientistic fictional books, that say "moving the super fluid in 60 thousand revolution for a minute, can be generated a gravitational force, and with that same theory can generate any force field...." (My brain melt a couple of pages later, so I just took the theory part).

So all is based on some people theory or study. (thanks to internet)
I just changed the place things are attached, like engine has 3 exhaust in each side, with mean have 6 piston inside the engine box.
I came up with idea that ordinally engine will rotate the coils inside the Super Conductor (The Booster behind the engine), with will generate the force field.

And since the main idea is to make something with is inside the "Syd Mead" looking design, I thought that those conductors that has mercury looks like fluids that GROW in reaction, would be best fit to make something that will bright it up in sort of black light or neon color kind of.
Plus I wanted to add the engine heating color, with will come up from exhaust pipes.
I saw a video that someone is testing the engine and in high accelaration the exhaust pipe bright it in up in red color, was just beutifull, so I decide to put that also.

That why I`m builting all that. The vehicle design will come later, when I get all the inner part with restrict the design alot (that why I`m builting from inside out)

Attached Thumbnails