Thread: WOO ENGLAND!!!1
View Single Post
# 2 22-11-2003 , 12:40 PM
Kevin
wooohoo just been watching it...got up at 7.30 to get prepared with me doritos and curry dip user added image

the game was awesome!!! lots of errors but we was the best time by far and always looked dangerous - our front line was fantastic, so of course jonny wilkinson with that drop goal winner..

Its good that we was the better team or we would just get slated as we have been all tournament - with yesterdays last verbal attack from the aussie team calling us a grumpy old men who would get a good beating ...LOL to that I say!!!

Its a day that will go down in history, before this world cup I wasnt that interested in Rugby, but Im totally converted! Its a great game and a real mans game to...

None of this diving around like you have been shot like in football (thats soccer to you yankies :p) and where the footballer lays down screaming like they have had there legs ripped off... these are real men.

Forget beckham / owen / ruud van...these guys have done nothing and they get sooo much praise (and money) these guys are the real hero`s. At last we have something to be proud of, at last we have a winner.. lets celebrate this day

England, England, England!!!!!!!