View Single Post
# 2 26-04-2008 , 03:01 AM
Well first of all I do think its unneccary to reapet the animations. There is alot of improvment to be made, for example the topology for the face is rather off if you ask me, and the half torso half robot scares me a bit. user added image

Here is an example of what I did to my application for a 3d school here in sweden.

user added image

As you can see its not perfect(especially around the mouth that I did some fixes to before sending it) But still get references of what sort of topology other people used and learn from it, that is how I did and I've improved alot, trust me. user added image

If you got the time then you should post them induvidualy in the wip section and improve them one after another. But I can guess that time is not on your side.

And regarding the stone fire lightning man I think that they can easily see how you made it and realise how easy it is, if they dont know that then I recomend that you search to another school. user added image I dont think it is a point in showering your work with one click effects but thats just my opinion.

Otherwise its some good work and I have no clues what standards they have in the acadamy but I do hope that you get in.

Best of luck! Both to you and me. user added image