View Single Post
# 14 03-04-2003 , 08:58 AM
Subscriber
Hi Matt,

yup she has kind of a big one... user added image

I would love to buy the SimplyMaya Videos... unfortunately there might go some time before I can do it...

some months ago I took a big risk in life... I saw a heavenly light if you can call it that... and finally found out what I wanted to do...

I have some kind of computer Education... in danish called "Datamatiker" and I think in english it is called "Advanced Computer Studies"... when I was finish I spend some time on a danish help forum... but at the end of last year I got a bit tired of the atmosphere there... I also found I wanted to do something special... something with multimedia, I have made a bit music... played with video editing and so on... but then I found a company which worked with 3D among other things... and then the lightning hit me... user added image

I took a very big risk... and I still think my wife sometimes want to kill me for that... our economy isn't very well at the moment... there are 2 things I'm trying to save money for at the moment... a new graphic card since the old Geforce 256 doesn't have it that well, because the motherboard I had went kaput last year by literaly burning something off, and somehow the heat have done something to the card, that makes the computer crash very often... the second thing I'm also trying to save money for is the 3D festival which have more priority than the graphic card at the momemt... especially because of the Special event... -->
https://www.3dfestival.com/event_special.php

My wife says we don't have money for it... but I'm prepared to risk my life for it... user added image

actually it was also the meaning that I should have been to Canada this summer... my sister is getting Married over there... but with 2 kids and a bad economy, we are not going over there... but have to wait when there are getting over here a make their second wedding day... user added image

but when the economy is oki doki... and I have enough money for it... I will defitnately go buy the SimplyMaya Video's... but until then I have to stick with every free tutorial I can find... but it is going forward every day... user added image

I don't know much about 3d yet, but more about ASP, Java, Websites, Windows, Hardware, E-buisness, IS-Strategy, but that doesn't interest me as much as 3d and Maya does... that's why I'm trying so hard to learn, and try to getting better and better for every day which unfortunately quickly passes by... I have lots of ideas... which I only can imagine in my head, but can't make in maya yet...but for everyday which passes by I think I can do it in a while... user added image

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...