Thread: Need Your Help
View Single Post
# 1 28-05-2008 , 09:29 AM

Need Your Help

Hey guys , I am a self learner of maya and I love human character modeling,but ,during this I became familiar with a
lot of difficulties that are numberized below . If you have solutions ,please share your knowledges with me .

1) How can i do setting to keep a no. of camera standby for rendering in maya as in batch rendering of max ?

2) I am modeling using my brother's head picture which was shooted with 10 mega pix cannon cyber shot digital camera by me .
I maintained every proportion ,lips to lips , eye to eye , nose to nose of front image to side image in photoshop with the
help of guide lines horizontally but unable to maintain the ear proportion .Although the ear size is not equal in both front and
side images , I am using these images as image plane reference for modeling .But during modeling of head,after complection
of ear, I realized that I can not neglet this type of problem ,so,I need key points for shooting pictures and how to make
correction if this kind of problems appeared using photoshop(needing steps) .

3) Needing tutorial for modeling eye portion of humen face using eye ball , eye brows and eye lashes (using geometry ) .

shakyaxtra@gmail.com

Sorry for English .