View Single Post
# 31 15-09-2005 , 06:34 AM
Subscriber

The End

Hi guys,

Finaly I've completed this tutorial!
As stated above, it's a great tutorial. The way and pace K Brown showes how to use different tool is very informative and to 95% in realtime. (you have to make the front door and a couple of windows by yourself, no big deal cause he shows how to make the the reardoor and window, I can't come up with more examples so I'll change the figure to 99%)

So thank you very much K Brown for a great tutorial!

A proof of it's quality is that I haven't asked any questions in this forum because I got it all.

Well, no rule without exeptions. I actually have one question.
I've never figured out how to make multiple cuts in facemode.
I select the faces I want to cut,cut them, and I have to select them again K Brown he's cuting and cuting in the same way as in object mode. So how do you do it?

I'll show you the last picture in this thread (I will start a new one for the Apache texturing tutorial). I haven't done much since last update just the interior and put on a couple of 'ladders'

Talking about texturing, my experience from the Assault Mech tutorial tells me it will be a tough and timeconsuming task and I think in that thread there will be a lot of questionmarks.

So guys hope you got some idees from this thread (I've detailed some parts a lot more than the tutorial and probably get punisht for it when it comes to texturing and in the end long rendering times for the animation. We'll see! )

So guys, take care and hope you visit me in the Apache Texturing Tutorial (it probably take some time before I start that thread)

Signing off

Attached Thumbnails