View Single Post
# 53 11-10-2005 , 06:43 PM
Onto rigging now...discovered its ALOT easier so make use cloth when the legs are SRAIGHT!!!....sooo, Im gonna rig him and make the cloth (besides that the clothe was surprisingly not that hard....make a few curves and sew them).

I have all the basic parts now for rigging, upper body, lower body with boots, and gloves ( giving them a black leather texture...and have to smooth them). Have uvs made so texturing can be all touched up after rigging.

Im trying to post a pic a day, so heres a little render after finishing the upper body...the abs look a bit overly symetrical i found, but the reference I used were like that so Ill just move on.
I also added a few viens in the biceps and forearms...can see them too well with this lighting though.

Im hoping to be done the rigging by tomarrow or the day after if I have time. Than I get to do the fun stuff like posing him and creating some props. Also gonna make a blend couple blend shapes to contol the facial expressions. My goal for now is just to get it done by the deadline...with that Ill be satisfied.

(in the pic the botton and top were split...they have same polycount around the waist and lign up, so I just have to snap the vert...than ready to rig)

Attached Thumbnails