View Single Post
# 240 03-01-2010 , 11:41 PM
19 year Veteran

Hey THX! Havnt seen you round here in a while, Awesome sketches as always!

Hey Some Guy, good to see you again! My main work PC has been down since last april due to hard drive problems so I have had to resort to using a laptop for a while and I don't always have access to it. I have been building a new PC, and I'm almost finished. I now have a QUAD core AMD with a totally new board. I'm just waiting on ram prices to go down. My new board only use's DDR3 ram and my board is capable of 16 gig's of ram, but I'm only going as far as 4 or maybe 6 at the most. But anyway, posting here really hasn't been a priority for some time. Once I get my new PC up and running I will be able to get back to MAYA. Windows 7 ultimate has a XP mode that can run all of my old XP programs and my MAYA 6.5 can run with this. I really need to upgrade my MAYA. What has it got up to now, version 9 or something?

Haven't done anything in so long, the only thing I have done in the past couple of years (maya has fully taken over during that time), is the sketch of myself I did while waiting for a render to finish, it's at the top of this page, apart from that nothing but 3d for me lately, will try and make some time to do some in the future though!

Dango77,

You should get back to 2D drawing, I consider it a good foundation to 3D modeling. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your stuff in the future.