View Single Post
# 5 01-09-2003 , 03:11 PM
Vampus
d24e, ya just a closet homophobe.

ok, lets put this in perspective. End of the world is coming, world in relying on you to stop end of the world, one of your best friends and mentor has died, another companion has died, 2 of you other friends have been kidnap, you've had to leave all your new friends behind, you have had to leave your home which you have never done before, you have to go adventuring and killing and nearly died MULTIPLE TIMES, you have being slowly taken over by the spirit of the worse evil in the world who has taken over everyone before it, and you have to walk across the whole country on FOOT...and you STILL have a LONG way to go.

Now, I don't know about you, but if I were frodo, I'd be doing the same thing. Sam is the ONLY thing keeping you going. You would have been dead or taken over a LONG time ago without him. he is your BEST FRIEND, your ONLY friend you have at the moment. he is your driving force, your company, and he is 110% loyal to you, without question.

Given all that, I'd embrace him too.

Everyone these days are so negative. A simply hug between friends and you're gay, a guy wearing pink or purple and they are gay, and mention the word gay and you only think of homosexual. I can remember a time where gay meant happy and joyful and a hug was a way of saying hello and I love you(as a friend).

Sorry if I said obsessive, but I'm sick of this whole homophobic syndrome everyone has these days.user added image

Have a nice day user added image