Thread: Man in the Moon
View Single Post
# 19 06-07-2003 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
Hey howard, I dont know if i understood right, but it sounds like Brian ellebracht could give you some tips for what to do when you get a creased area like that. I have had the same problem but just didnt care about the squash. For yourself though, you may want to look into that.. maybe PM him. I remember reading that he doesnt have to UV unwrap his models or something.. so maybe he has some tips :O.. i would like to know as well.

Other than that though, this model is looking really great! I could definately see this guy living on the moon.. hahaha, has that loner look to it, like he has been on the mooon for quite some time with no one to talk to.. maybe he had a computer though heh. BTW, congrats on how you unwrapped that mesh.. its very clean! How long did that take you? I am also very interested in how you are unwrapping that model... How did you get it to cut like that when you mapped it for the head area.. its makin me crazy. Even though i thought i understood UV texturing... I would have to say it seems that theres a lot I dont know about.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com

Last edited by M; 06-07-2003 at 01:46 AM.