View Single Post
# 9 26-02-2008 , 06:38 AM
Subscriber
@ lealar - thanks, more will be coming on it eventually. Just gotta find some time to finish it of and texture it properly.

@arran - Thanks, glad you like it. And no i am not missing a wall, but there is no interior to the house.. yet anyways. So you can see the light or sky from the opposite windows at the right angles.
As for the 640 wide, I realize these pictures do not meet that suggestion. I am going to see if I can get em reduced in the near future. As they are still here it is not my top priorityuser added image thanks for the heads up though.

@jay - thanks for the encouragement. I am happy with how it is going thus far, and got a great mark on the project.

For everyone else. I am going to be using this in my portfolio and possibly demo reel, come career hunting time in a few months. So there will be more updates made to this before then and any comments and crits are much appreciated!

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”