View Single Post
# 51 02-05-2010 , 11:18 PM
Lifetime Member
g-man,

whew, breathe mate, breathe....LOL. Yep I agree on the calc of the masses with blue and red (good animation by the way). I still have trouble with the projected vector though, too many unknowns as everything COULD be moving away/torwards us but not necessarily on a direct vector (ie spreading out in all directions). I would however assume if it were possible to travel then I would have a new vocation. Yes people a Space Surveyor!!!! coooolllll where I would map said objects whilst cruising around and building a spacial map for the masses coming behind.

TPF???

As an Aussie and in particular West Aussie I know full well about gas mate, over 80% of our economy runs on resources, I just spent 2.5 years in the bush working on projects involved with natural gas. They say Aussie reserves are huge but I dont believe them.

Dont forget Helium3 on the moon g-man. This supposedly is our next big shot at something new. According to the doco I watched a mere palmful could power NYC. On the same program there was also something under the ocean? I dont think it was helium3 but something similar. They need to solve the nuclear fusion.

Asteroid mining, I agree entirely mate!!! That IS feasible, doable and well and truly a right step. The people in power dont give a rats arse about the future or for our kids. Lining ones pockets is paramount to their agenda. We need more people like Richard Branson and the like to step up to the plate and say "enough is f...ing enough". Stop this bullshit warmongering and get on with it. Have a look at how much is spent by the US and China alone PER FRIGGIN DAY on weapons. If only 10% of this was redirected back home to our poor Mum (Earth) then you would see change. Anyway thats getting into politics and we should stay away from that I think???

Breathe, cough, fart,splutter, Im spent.

cheers Ant

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes