View Single Post
# 6 02-07-2005 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber

texture problem

Hi there all,
I have been busy as a bee working my tail off and now I have came up with a couple of problems.

1. The first thing is, I was tring to create a yellow stitching texture around the pocket area for the jeans in Photoshop but it came out horrible, and I really don't know how I could go about this. So if you guys could give me some ideas that would be great. I have placed two renders down below with the lighting over exposed purposely to show you the detail on how I modeled the pockets. Meaning if you look at the pic to the right, which is facing toward the side view, I made an indent for the inside of the pocket, and what I want is to create the yellow stitching that goes around the edges of the pockets.

My second problem is if you look at both of the pics, you can see that the jean texture came out really stretched. However, I made sure that the UV's snapshot was set to 512x512, my hardware texture resolution is set to highest (256x256), and the texture channel is set to Color, but it still came out stretched.

also I keep on forgeting to mention that c&c are welcome, and please be honest. Don't worry I wont chew your head off. user added image

Attached Thumbnails