View Single Post
Old 13-12-2002, 04:28 PM   #7
undseth's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,135

It is easily answered... I don't know

I dont know any tool for converting a nurbs surface into an enclosed volume.

I would offset the surface both ways, with a positive and a negative offset value, and do some skinning on the edges in one way or another.
I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!

Last edited by undseth; 13-12-2002 at 04:48 PM.
undseth is offline   Reply With Quote