View Single Post
# 1 13-12-2002 , 11:20 PM
Subscriber

Vertex Selection Problems

Hi,

I have created a couple of polygon objects and one was created from a boolean operation, but all history has been deleted. Also, the camera for each view has been checked and they have the same clipping planes for near and far. In three of the views I can see all the objects, but one of the views (top) I cannot and it does not matter how close I zoom into the object .. some of the geometry just refuses to show.

In addition, and this is the major issue, If I select a bunch of points in the geometry using (in one of the views where all of the geometry shows) only some of the points in the bounding box will be selected, when they should ALL show as selected because they are in the bounding box that I drag. If I hit shift and drag again, the points selected change to another bunch of points in the bounding box, but not all of them and they are a different bunch than before. If I clear it and then try the selection again,
I get the same problem. I have rebooted and loaded the scene and tried again, but to no avail. This is also happened in other scenes. Does anyone else have an issue where all points that should be selected within a bounding box are not. I tried adjusting the camera clipping values just in case this was the problem, but it did not help.

Cheers,

Don.