View Single Post
# 6 25-05-2006 , 02:47 PM

What about Swift 3D and Flash

Lots of help so far and many thanks for this helpful hand

The trouble I have right now is deciding what to purchase, as I've done several searches for 'tutorials' and added 'Flash', 'Maya' and 'Swift 3D' to finds lots of good information.

Many of them seems similar in context. I checked video.google.com and found a few good tutorials.

After reviewing the tutorials and signing up for the 'free material' the various website promote, I can't help but feel that (I'll definetly need to fork out the cash to some one, sometime soon)

My question is this. ..

I'm a newbie with no experience what so ever, but I do have time and a few bucks kicking around. Sure I could read a book and learn as I read or I could get a DVD or audio/eBook and follow along (my prefered choice) but...

What should I consider purchasing is my real question now.

Flash?
Maya?
Swift 3D?
Something else?

I'm leaning more towards a DVD combo pack of sorts. Learning everything I need to know and then some for a reasonable price.

Maya looks like the best but Flash seems to be the standard and Swift 3D from what I've been told is simple and easy to navigate.

In the meantime I'll be learning and observing the various animated/cartoonig and graphical programs out there, as I'm sure many of them exist.

Thanks again.

Regards,

The Ferret

<a href="https://www.rapidforexfever.com">
Click here